Use your fingers to move players across the screen to demonstrate plays
The only clipboard that allows you to animate plays!
Just like an actual soccer coach's whiteboard, you can use your fingers to move players across the screen to demonstrate plays. Save yours plays into the playbook and load them quickly from the sidelines.
* Press the + button to record each step and then replay it by pressing the play button
* Double tap on players to change number/name
* To add/remove player. Go to Settings -> No. of players -> Tap on layer to remove or tap on empty space to add player (up to 11 max per team)
- Move players and ball with finger
- Change player number
- Display player's name
- Change no. of players (max of 5)
- Draw lines with your fingers
- Erase lines (undo)
- Half field and full field mode
- Save and load plays